Full Time jobs in Waikato
- We are currently looking for a full time, permanent Administration Officer to join our team based at our Hamilton Community Corrections Service Centre – “The…
- The Youth Justice response team in Hamilton is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic team member who has excellent computer and administration skills and…
- A salary range between $55,000 - $100,000 • Flexible work opportunities and full compensation for any overtime hours worked • A great, knowledgeable team who…
- A tertiary social work qualification • A full, clean, valid driver's licence • The ability to analyse and prepare social work and safety plans • Good verbal and…
- Kia ora, Bula Vinaka, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Fakatalofa atu, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Malo ni, Talofa lava, Tena koutou katoa and welcome.
- Strong facilitation, mediation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills • Sound knowledge of youth law and/or practice • A basic understanding of Te Reo…
- The Team Manager, Bailiffs is a people leadership role that has a strong focus on health and safety and an important part of your role is to ensure these…
- There are a combination of full time and part time permanent roles as well as a fixed term position.
- Kotahi te kōhao o te ngira te miro mā, te miro pango, te…
- Have a current full driver's licence.
- E kimihia ana te Tāhūhū o te Mātauranga ki Waikato ētahi tangata kakama te wairua hei Kaitakawaenga.
- This is an exciting time to join Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency.
- An exciting time for the agency, as we gear up for delivery.
- About us | Ko wai mātou.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.