Full Time jobs in Waikato
You refined by:
Waikato District Health Board (undo)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- We are seeking a full time administrator to join our busy team within the Women's Health Clinics, Women's…
- A full clean New Zealand drivers license.
- The details: Permanent position/s available - Full (40 hours per week 1.0 FTE) or part time work available, occasional…
- Details: Fixed Term until May 2021, Full-time.
- Where you'll be working: Allied Health, Physiotherapy Service - Based at Te Kuiti Hospital.
- Have a current full drivers licence.
- Have well developed time management skills with the ability to co-ordinate personal and team tasks in an efficient and…
- The details: Permanent - Full time hours.
- Where you'll be working: Waikato Hospital - Dermatology Department.
- An exciting opportunity awaits you at Waikato DHB!
- The details: Fixed term to March 2021 - full time hours.
- Fixed term Specialist / Medical Officer – General Surgery.
- Application closing date: open until filled.
- We have full-time and part-time positions available.
- Full-time and Part time.
- We are seeking experienced sonographers with a high level of technical skills to…
- The details: full time - permanent and fixed term roles available.
- We have both a full-time permanent role and a 6 month fixed-term role available.
- We are seeking applicants for a full time position in our rural emergency medicine department.
- The roster is full shift, including night duty, with no on-call.
- BreastScreen Midland and Unit/Area Charge, Breast Care Centre Waikato District Health Board Full time - 80 hours per fortnight.
- Closing Date: 4 October 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.