Full Time jobs in Waikato
- We are currently looking for a full time, permanent Administration Officer to join our team based at our Hamilton Community Corrections Service Centre – “The…
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- Court Registry Support Officer, Hamilton District Court.
- Due to internal movements, the Ministry of Justice are now…
- Achieve branch operational objectives by using On-time to scan freight efficiently.
- Our Dunedin branch requires a Freight Operator to assist with timely and…
- This is a full time, permanent role that will see you working Monday to Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm.
- A clean full licence (Forklift licence is also advantageous).
- Joining Countdown TOKOROA is more than just taking on a new job.
- You’ll help to lead our dedicated Perishables team to ensure our shelves are continuously…
- Have a can-do attitude and excellent time management skills.
- The world is changing fast and BP is changing with it.
- To be successful with us you will need to:
- There are part-time or full-time positions available depending on work load and your university schedule but applicants must be able to commit to a minimum of…
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting, climbing ladders and being on your feet for long periods of time.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Multiple Full time and Casual Opportunities.
- Current NZ full driver's license and confidence in driving manual vans and cars.
- A clear Ministry of Justice check.
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting, climb ladders and be on your feet for long periods of time.
- At Noel Leeming we live and breathe a fast and innovative…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.