Full Time jobs in Waikato
- This is a permanent, full time role based in our Thames or Whangamata Office.
- Have a current, full drivers’ licence.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- The details: Permanent - part time or full time rostered shifts which includes night shift.
- Health Care Assistant - Burns, Plastics and Maxillofacial - M7.
- All positions are full time, with a guaranteed min 40 hours per week and will be responsible for building maintenance while delivering excellence customer…
- Leave: We all need a bit of time off every now and then.
- We're reimagining banking for our customers, helping them be good with money so they can do great…
- One of these avenues is starting a full-time night-shift division which will open further opportunities for growth within our staff.
- What we can offer you;
- The Youth Justice response team in Hamilton is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic team member who has excellent computer and administration skills and…
- Able to function well under time pressure.
- We have an opportunity for a highly organised person with to join our Hamilton based team as a Production…
- These are full-time positions working on a rotating roster however we also have x 1 casual position.
- We are excited to recruit for Train Managers to work on the…
- This is a part time position, providing an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our wonderful residents.
- What can Bupa provide you?
CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
- Have a full drivers’ licence.
- Are you motivated by a challenge, driven by strong values and passionate about sales?
- Your day-to-day tasks will include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.