- Permanent 1.0 FTE full-time.
- Great team/work life balance.
- North Community Mental Health team provide assessment, support and treatment for people experiencing…
- Clinical Psychologist - Intellectual Disability Service, Ward 10a and Helensburgh Cottage.
- Part-time, 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week).
- About the role/about you.
- Want to continue your great work supporting young people and their families.
- Permanent 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week).
- Work in beautiful Central Otago.
- Make a difference with Community Day Programmes.
- Permanent 0.5FTE (20 hours per week).
- Community Programmes is a mental health service based at Dunedin Hospital…
- Based in either Queenstown or Clyde, Central Otago.
- Permanent, part-time (0.4FTE, 16 hours per week).
- Are you looking for that elusive work life balance?
- An opportunity for confident and ambitious personalities to show and upgrade their skills into Sales and Customer Services.*.
- Fully paid on the job training.
- Permanent, full-time (40 hours per week).
- Looking for a change of pace.
- No traffic jams/affordable housing.
- The Waitaki Community Mental Health Service is Multi…
- Permanent full-time and part-time positions.
- No long commute, no traffic jams, free onsite parking.
- Ward 9A at Wakari Hospital is a 13-bed medium secure unit,…
- 0.9FTE (36 hours per week) - fixed-term for up to 12 months.
- Emergency Psychiatric Services (EPS) provide a 24/7 urgent triage and crisis assessment service in…
- District Wide - Waitaki, Otago and Southland.
- Forensic, Intellectual Disability Services (Medium Secure unit), Adult Intensive and Acute Care inpatient.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.