- Permanent 1.0 FTE full-time.
- Great team/work life balance.
- North Community Mental Health team provide assessment, support and treatment for people experiencing…
- Make a difference with Community Day Programmes.
- Permanent 0.5FTE (20 hours per week).
- Community Programmes is a mental health service based at Dunedin Hospital…
- Permanent, full-time (40 hours per week).
- Looking for a change of pace.
- No traffic jams/affordable housing.
- The Waitaki Community Mental Health Service is Multi…
- Predominately working afternoons - District Wide.
- Mental Health Addiction and Intellectual Disability Services.
- Quality and risk management of the service.
- Based in either Queenstown or Clyde, Central Otago.
- Permanent, part-time (0.4FTE, 16 hours per week).
- Are you looking for that elusive work life balance?
- District Wide - Waitaki, Otago and Southland.
- Forensic, Intellectual Disability Services (Medium Secure unit), Adult Intensive and Acute Care inpatient.
- Want to continue your great work supporting young people and their families.
- Permanent 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week).
- Work in beautiful Central Otago.
- Permanent, full-time 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week).
- We offer you a warm, pleasant working environment, very good resources and the opportunity to work and develop…
- Clinical Psychologist - Intellectual Disability Service, Ward 10a and Helensburgh Cottage.
- Part-time, 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week).
- About the role/about you.
- An opportunity for confident and ambitious personalities to show and upgrade their skills into Sales and Customer Services.*.
- Fully paid on the job training.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.