Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
You refined by:
- Court Security Officer – National Security Operations, Northern / Central.
- As Court Security Officers we take pride in serving our community by providing a safe…
- Showcase your excellent administrative skills.
- Fantastic opportunities for career development.
- About us | Ko wai mātou.
- The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi.
- Joining our high performing People & Performance division, as a Payroll Specialist you’ll be playing a critical part in providing our people with efficient…
Presto Resourcing Options
Auckland City, Auckland
- Come and work for a fully independent, non-affiliated company providing IT security services principally for government, financial services, utilities,…
- Salary range is between $55,000 - $100,000 • A challenging, fascinating and gratifying career • On-going training and regular supervision • A cohesive and…
- Bring your exceptional communication skills to build and maintain positive relationships with our partners.
- Delivering positive outcomes for our customers.
- With over 12,000 employees in New Zealand, we work alongside some of New Zealand’s biggest businesses, councils and government agencies.
- Work closely with our investigations team and network across the business.
- Great benefits including options for life, trauma and income protection insurances.
Tonkin + Taylor
- We prepare government-owned land for development and deliver new and upgraded infrastructure and amenity on behalf of Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities.
- This is a full time permanent (civ) position.
- Our training resource coordinators in conjunction with the planning and scheduling coordinators provide resource…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.