Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- We have a fantastic opportunity for you to come and join a great team who values their people and has a great culture.
- What you'll need to bring to the role.
- Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference.
- Fixed Term until June 2020.
- We're making the tax system simpler, more open and…
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person to join Parliamentary Service based in the out of Parliament office of Paulo Garcia.
- South Auckland Region, based at either Manukau or Pukekohe.
- Please note there is a requirement to complete the attached self-assessment form, when applying for…
- Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the Role.
- Working as part of a team you will be responsible for providing Business Support to the Border Clearance Managers and…
- Based in our Auckland South Regional office.
- Salary of $63,550 and the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- We do amazing, important work.
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (NZ) and be able to obtain and maintain the required level of NZ Government security clearance for…
- Annual Salary Range $49,158 - $56,220.
- Join a contact centre with true purpose, making a difference directly to New Zealand communities.
- Applications submitted directly through the Government Jobs Website are no longer considered.
- Six Month Fixed Term, Fulltime.
- Please visit our Police website:
- Kāinga Ora has been set up to help the Government deliver meaningful change across the housing and urban development system.
Be the first to see new Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.