Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Court Registry Officer, Waitakere District Court.
- We are looking for a talented individual to come join our District Courts as a Court Registry Officer in…
- Court Registry Officer, Auckland Region Multiple Roles.
- We are looking for some talented individuals to come join our District Courts as a Court Registry…
- Customer Service Representatives, Fixed termWaitakere Contact Centre - Henderson.
- Complex, varied work where you get to work on the solution with the client.
- Receptionist/Administration Assistant (6 months Fixed Term), Auckland CBD.
- We are looking for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join our team in our…
- Annual Salary Range $49,158 - $56,220.
- Join a contact centre with true purpose, making a difference directly to New Zealand communities.
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
- Salary range is between $54,746 and $91,606 (as of the 2nd of December 2019, this will increase to $60,000 - $100,000) • A challenging, fascinating and…
- Audit New Zealand is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to be based in our Auckland office.
- The role provides support to Audit Directors and Audit…
- Join the team that helps keep our children safe.
- Our Child Exploitation Operations Team (CEOT) investigations role provides a chance to take cases from the…
- Be able to obtain and maintain government security clearances to top secret level.
- Salary range $59,333 - $76,784.
- Provide clear and concise verbal briefings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.