Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- Court Registry Officer, Auckland High Court.
- We are currently seeking team members to provide support for the Criminal registry of the Auckland High Court.
- Here at Stats NZ we have a vision to unleash the power of data to change lives and this role is at the forefront of this, sourcing data from businesses across…
- At New Zealand Post, we are committed to making sure nothing gets in the way of delivering what our customers care about.
- Applications close Sunday 1 March.
- The Engagement and Partnerships Group is accountable for leading effective agency governance, stakeholder engagement and communications, and regional…
- Drive and implement a new approach to funding.
- Join our amazing team and work on exciting and interesting projects that make a difference!
- Exciting work alongside great people.
- Make a difference to the lives of New Zealanders.
- About us | Ko wai mātou.
- The opportunity | Te whiwhinga mahi.
- Rarely does a role like this become available in DOC – even more rarely, located in the heart of Tamaki Makaurau.
- Strong health and safety focus.
- Support Officer (Case Management), Tribunals Unit Auckland.
- Opportunity to apply your excellent administrative skills.
- About the team and the role.
- Providing advice and guidance on ministerial items and government processes.
- We are looking for someone who is genuinely interested in all things government and…
- Our team is working for justice…Will you join us?
- When you join us at the Ministry of Justice you'll enjoy diversity, satisfaction and a rewarding career.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.