Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- Bring your passion for libraries and your local community to this exciting role.
- Permanent role working 40 hours a week including permanent or rostered weekends…
- Customer Service Representatives, Fixed termWaitakere Contact Centre - Henderson.
- Complex, varied work where you get to work on the solution with the client.
- We are looking for Graduates to join our Auckland Office.
- This is your opportunity to become a pivotal part of our highly effective team and to work with…
- Court Registry Officer, Waitakere District Court.
- We are looking for a talented individual to come join our District Courts as a Court Registry Officer in…
- Tāmaki Makaurau / Auckland is one of the most diverse cities in the world and with this comes both challenges and opportunities for local government.
- Governments, businesses and other organisations around the world are increasingly focusing on the environmental, social and economic impacts of climate change…
- Be part of a fun, friendly and positive team environment.
- No two days are the same.
- Fantastic benefits, including free use of the facility.
- Court Registry Officer, Auckland Region Multiple Roles.
- We are looking for some talented individuals to come join our District Courts as a Court Registry…
- Drive innovative and engaging internal comms.
- Contribute to our communications strategy.
- Work on exciting initiatives in a collaborative environment.
- Joining Environmental Services will provide you with the opportunity to work across the whole council family, with our mana whenua partners, community groups,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.