- You should have a tertiary qualification in a related area, be outcomes driven and understand local government decision making.
- Experience working in a local government environment is desirable.
- Are you an experienced venue and events manager?
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a local government environment is desirable but not essential.
- Tararua offers you the country lifestyle you have always dreamed of.
Tararua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Applicants with an interest in building and an eye for detail, but limited experience, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to read building site plans.
- Hamilton is a city on the rise and on the cusp of the most exciting period in our history.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing cities in the country and we are…
- 3-4 years’ experience in the building control function of council/local government.
- In sunny Ōpōtiki we are looking forward to upcoming growth and need an…
- Your experience in local or central government is ideal but not essential.
- While you’ll be focused in the contract and procurement space, you’ll also have the…
- This role focuses on providing secretariat and executive support to local government regional forums in Canterbury.
- We want to hear from you if you:
Wellington City, Wellington
- We are building a high performing team that uses a combination of governance expertise and technical knowledge to deliver high quality advice and services to…
- Are you an expert in the RMA and the coastal environment and aquiculture?
- Tasman District Council are looking for someone to be our new coastal consenting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.