You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Knowledge in interpreting and working with the Resource Management Act (1991) and the Local Government Act.
- Lead a high performing team.
- If you have Local Government experience in rating and revenue at a managerial or supervisory level, a thorough knowledge of the LG Rating Act 2002 and Valuation…
- You will have a sound knowledge of the OIA, parliamentary processes and machinery of government.
- We also advise government on cultural matters and provide…
- We also advise government on cultural matters and provide historical and heritage resources for everyone to access.
- $71,868 [85%] to $84,551 [midpoint].
- Role Description - Supervisor, Biodiversity, Operations Group, Te Kuiti.pdf (PDF, 208KB).
- Applicant Information Sheet - Supervisor, Biodiversity.pdf (PDF, 1…
- Worked with communities and government agencies;
- Understanding and knows about government and public sector processes including how and why government can work…
- A good understanding and appreciation of the workings and functions of public sector or local government.
- The Far North District Council is on a transformation…
- Previous experience in strategic communications and engagement planning and delivery, preferably within local government.
- Training or qualification in IAP2.
- You'll have good working knowledge of the Local Government Official Information Act (LGOIMA) or the Official Information Act (OIA), and the Privacy Act and a…
- We’re looking for a permanent part-time Community Work Supervisor in Gore working Friday and Saturday - 7.30am to 2.30pm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.