You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Junior Criminal Defence Lawyer, Waitakere.
- We are looking for a junior level lawyer who has completed (or is eligible to complete) duty lawyer training and has…
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
- Junior Criminal Defence Lawyer, North Shore.
- We are looking for a junior level lawyer who has completed (or is eligible to complete) duty lawyer training and…
- Assistive Technology Co-ordinator Role.
- Permanent Full Time - Albany or Henderson Office.
- Have a passion for supporting student's participation and access to…
- Court Registry Officer, Auckland High Court.
- We are currently seeking team members to provide support for the Criminal registry of the Auckland High Court.
- Here at Stats NZ we have a vision to unleash the power of data to change lives and this role is at the forefront of this, sourcing data from businesses across…
- At New Zealand Post, we are committed to making sure nothing gets in the way of delivering what our customers care about.
- Applications close Sunday 1 March.
- The Engagement and Partnerships Group is accountable for leading effective agency governance, stakeholder engagement and communications, and regional…
- Drive and implement a new approach to funding.
- Join our amazing team and work on exciting and interesting projects that make a difference!
- Exciting work alongside great people.
- Make a difference to the lives of New Zealanders.
- About us | Ko wai mātou.
- The opportunity | Te whiwhinga mahi.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.