You refined by:
- Customer Experience Representative - Permanent - Dunedin.
- Customer service and managing inbound queries from our customers.
- The Care Coordination Centre (CCC) provides a Single Point of Entry (SPOE) for referrals to access community based health services.
- Do you want to help young people find a direction in life outside the justice system?
- We are looking for a positive role model to provide support, aroha and…
- Health Care Assistants - Ward 9A Forensic Mental Health.
- 0.6 FTE (24 hours per week).
- 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week).
- Whether it is surfing, kayaking or sailing;
- Casual role - on an as and when needed basis.
- Assisting with a fast paced and ever-growing Building and Property team.
- About the role - what's in it for me?
- You will also work closely with other Health Professionals, non-governmental organisations and other providers of cancer support, including primary care…
- Applications submitted directly through the Government Jobs Website are no longer considered.
- An opportunity has arisen within the Workforce Management team…
Central Otago District Council
- Experience in Resource Management, Building Control or Local Government an.
- The Planning support role is responsible for providing planning assistance to the.
- Excellent data entry skills to ensure a quicker result for your clients.
- Strong administrative skills, great time management and attention to detail.
- Graduate Midwives (Midwifery First Year of Practice) positions.
- Are you in your final year of Midwifery study and thinking about options for next year?
Be the first to see new Government jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.