- Treatment and Support Assessor - Permanent - Dunedin.
- Identify and review information to inform complex decisions to our clients.
- Allied Health - Community Physiotherapy (Dunedin).
- Full-time 40 hours per week.
- We take pride in supporting our staff to grow and we enable ongoing professional…
- Integrated Services Case Manager, Housing – Dunedin.
- Play a key role supporting New Zealanders to access and sustain housing.
- You will achieve this by:
- Make a difference with community day programmes.
- Permanent 1.0FTE (40 hours per week).
- Community Programmes is a mental health service based at Dunedin Hospital…
- We are a small but efficient team based over Dunedin and Southland sites.
- You will be working alongside and supporting managers and other members of the…
- Probation Officer – Otago, Based at Otago Corrections Facility, Milton.
- As Probation Officer for Ara Poutama Aotearoa, you will work with people in our care and…
- Join our Frontline Whanau at Whanganui Prison as a Case Manager.
- Case Managers provide specialist, end to end case management with prisoners including initial.
- Permanent position up to full-time.
- Flexible on hours can be part-time or full-time - please state FTE you would like in your cover letter.
- Start 2020 with an exciting new opportunity in beautiful Central Otago!
- Permanent, full-time (1.0FTE, 40 hours per week).
- Whether it is kayaking or sailing;
- Work in beautiful Central Otago.
- Are you an experienced Clinical Psychologist passionate about Mental Health?
- We do, and now we have a fantastic permanent, full…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.