You refined by:
- Case Managers, Oamaru/Queenstown/Alexandra 1 x Permanent, Full Time.
- Can you play a key role supporting New Zealanders to achieve their goals?
- Waitaki Community Mental Health Team.
- Permanent, full-time (40 hours per week).
- No traffic jams / Affordable housing.
- Closing date: Friday, 6 December 2019.
- Have a passion for improving patient safety and experience of care.
- The Quality and Risk team have staff based in Dunedin and Southland Hospitals and work…
- Make a difference with community day programmes.
- Permanent 1.0FTE (40 hours per week).
- Community Programmes is a mental health service based at Dunedin Hospital…
- Build your accounting career with one of Dunedin's biggest employers.
- Varied role in a friendly and supportive team.
- About the role - what's in it for me?
- Your chance to be involved in shaping our future.
- Based in Lakes District Hospital, Queenstown.
- However, a regular presence is required in Dunedin and in other…
- Lead people through a principle centred approach.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and service excellence.
- Reporting to the Regional Director you will:
- Ward 10a and Helensburgh Cottage.
- Part-time, 0.4 FTE (16 hours per week).
- Here at the Southern DHB the highest possible levels of patient care and service lie…
- Permanent, 1.0 FTE and 0.6 FTE (working predominately afternoon and night shifts).
- Loads of variety in this role.
- About you / about the role.
- Salary Range: $85,829.00 - $116,123.00.
- File Management and Transcription [FM&T] Service is an integral part of the Service group.
- You will be responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.