- This is a unique opportunity to play a part in the planning and management of a dynamic education network across Otago and Southland.
- 0.8FTE up to full-time permanent position.
- Working in a dynamic and evolving community interdisciplinary team within the services covering Older People's Health…
- We are seeking an experienced health professional to lead our Allied Health unit at Dunedin Hospital.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual who is interested…
- 40 hours per week - flexible between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Permanent full-time position 1.0 FTE Community Rehabilitation.
- Waitaki Community Mental Health Team.
- Permanent, full-time (40 hours per week).
- No traffic jams / Affordable housing.
- Closing date: Friday, 6 December 2019.
- Midwifery First Year of Practice.
- · Are you in your final year of midwifery study and thinking about options for next year?
- C) Either Southland or Dunedin.
- Ward 10a and Helensburgh Cottage.
- Part-time, 0.4 FTE (16 hours per week).
- Here at the Southern DHB the highest possible levels of patient care and service lie…
- Permanent and fixed-term opportunities plus negotiable hours equals your ideal work/life balance!
- A supportive team, a fastpaced environment, and lots of…
- Permanent, 1.0 FTE and 0.6 FTE (working predominately afternoon and night shifts).
- Loads of variety in this role.
- About you / about the role.
- District Wide - Waitaki, Otago and Southland.
- Forensic, Intellectual Disability Services (Medium Secure Unit), Adult Intensive and Acute Care inpatient.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.