- With over 12,000 employees in New Zealand, we work alongside some of New Zealand’s biggest businesses, councils and government agencies.
- This is a full time permanent (civ) position.
- We value our security officers and the work they do; if security is your passion we would love for you to join us.
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Supportive and Service-Orientated Team.
- Interesting work with development opportunities.
- Fixed term to June 2020.
- Applications close 26 November 2019, 12pm.
- Fixed-term opportunity for 12 months.
- Based in our Auckland or Wellington office (but will consider other locations outside of these offices).
- Closing date: 12th December 2019.
- Newly Created Multi-Disciplinary Team focused on Mental Health Wellbeing.
- Kotahi ano te kaupapa; ko te organa o te iwi.
- Contribute to the valuable work we do for the environment.
- Transform your career, step up to the challenge, and upgrade your lifestyle at a progressive Regional…
- Be part of transformation at Auckland Council.
- Implement and delivery of a business process improvement strategy.
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
- Part-time position (0.7 FTE, 28 hours per week).
- We have an exciting opportunity for an Allied Health Assistant to work as an integral member of our inpatient…
- Closing dates: 12th December 2019.
- The Department of Corrections is a core part of New Zealand's Justice Sector.
- This professional role calls for someone who:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.