Graduate jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland) (undo)
- We are looking for a new graduate to join our dedicated and supportive Physiotherapy team at Auckland DHB.
- Physiotherapist, Core I, Adult Physiotherapy.
- Clinical Team Member - Kari Centre.
- Ongoing staff support and training.
- We invite you to join the Kari Centre, an exciting and dynamic Child and Adolescent…
- Practice Supervisor, Paediatric Social Work - Starship Child Health.
- Our Paediatric Allied Health team have an exciting leadership opportunity for an…
- Some of the employed continuity of care midwives will be graduate midwives in their first year of practice working within our tailored graduate programme which…
- A Post Graduate qualification in Psychiatry is desirable.
- Consultant Psychiatrist - Urgent Response Service, Mental Health Community Acute Service.
- An opportunity to undertake post graduate papers in oncology nursing at the University of Auckland.
- Registered Nurse - Starship Blood and Cancer Centre,…
- Registered Nurse - Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Starship Child Health.
- Come and be a part of the ONLY dedicated Paediatric ICU in New Zealand!
- We welcome applications from Clinical Psychologists with at least 2 years relevant post graduate clinical experience.
- Click here for the Position Description.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.