Graduate Programme jobs
You refined by:
- Having obtained or working towards obtaining a post-graduate tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Importance is placed on ensuring our graduates are work-ready and well prepared to gain employment or enhance and extend employment opportunities.
- Proven post graduate experience in Mental Health.
- By forming and maintaining constructive relationships with clients, staff, Maori and external agencies, you…
- Minimum of 2 years recent post graduate clinical experience in orthopaedic inpatients.
- Our dedicated Charge Nurse Managers motivate their teams to provide…
Newman Ross Partnerships Ltd T/a Snap Fitness John...
Wellington City, Wellington
- An experienced PT is preferred, but a recent graduate will be considered if theyÂre the perfect fit for our team.
- These Key Attributes will make you stand out:
- The primary function of this role is to deliver mental health and addiction post-graduate and undergraduate nursing content, through culturally responsive…
Tairawhiti District Health Board
- Hold a post graduate qualification in clinical or health psychology.
- This is a national initiative that sits as part of the Faster Cancer Treatment programme.
- The team has a well established in-service programme which helps promote continuous and collaborative learning.
- Permanent part time (0.6FTE 24 hours per week).
- This 14 Month programme offers the following to complement your MFYP:
- Our programme is designed to facilitate the smooth transition from student to practising…
- Christchurch Hospital is a teaching hospital with students from the University of Otago, Christchurch; hence the Paediatric Department has an active teaching…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.