Graduate Programme jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
- This pivotal role manages the doctoral communications strategy and related programme of work within the Experience team.
- Experience in developing and operating peer support/mentoring programmes.
- A post-graduate qualification in a relevant discipline, or be working towards one.
- Assist with coordinating health and safety training programmes.
- The relevant candidate is likely to be a graduate who has majored in Human Resource Management…
- Ongoing support from experienced mentors, development opportunities, support towards professional memberships as well as a yearly graduate conference and access…
- This employer is looking for a number of graduates to work as Assistant Property Administrators.
- We offer in-house training and a shadow programme to help kick…
- The semester is almost at an end and with so many centres' out there you may not know where to look or what to expect.
- Some of the benefits they offer include:
- Te Tomokanga refers to a gateway or entry point, for a recent Doctoral graduate to take their first step into their academic career.
- About the Faculty of Arts.
- This role suits a recent graduate of a conservation program and the applicant will require a relevant tertiary qualification in the Conservation of Cultural…
- University of Auckland students and graduates contribute significantly to our local, national and global communities.
North Shore City, Auckland
- Credentialing programme for participation in our weekend orthopaedic and respiratory services.
- The successful candidate must be a New Zealand registered…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.