Hays Sales jobs in Mount Roskill 1041
- Process sales orders using inventory management system.
- Our client is looking for a parts-interpreter based at Mount Maunganui.
- What do you need to succeed:
- Support sales teams to develop competitive strategy including strategic business model and action plan.
- Deliver solution presentations about the company's…
- To be successful you'll have a background in either sales, HR or recruitment.
- An opportunity to start your career as a Recruitment Consultant for one of the…
- As part of your responsibility you will liaise with sales to ensure customer KYC database is up to date.
- You will be the contact point for the regional sales…
- You will be the contact point for the regional sales and operation teams on new applications and may handle request raised from existing customers.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Great opportunity for a Business Development Manager with…
- Finance Manager role based in South Auckland - Leading Manufacturing business.
- With established Manufacturing hub's across New Zealand and Australia, this…
- Customer facing role from pre-sales, road map development, solution design, development and deployment.
- Hays IT have partnered with a well established and…
- You'll possess a broad range of experience covering negotiating property transactions, structuring arrangements, preparation of sales & purchase agreements,…
- If you have commercial business experience (business sale & purchase agreements, franchise and partnership agreements, joint ventures etc) that would be…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.