Health Care jobs
You refined by:
Bay of Plenty District Health Board (Tauranga/Whak...
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
- Health Care Assistants - Casual Bureau, Tauranga Hospital.
- Applicants must have a Certificate in Health Care Assistance Level 4 (or other relevant qualification…
- You will already have some experience as a health care assistant in end of life care or similar role.
- Health Care Assistants are hugely important in supporting…
- To do this, we know we need to take care of our people to form a team who are strong enough to care, operate as one team, and strive to do their best.
Nelson Marlborough Health (Nelson/Blenheim)
- Health Care Assistants (Casual Pool).
- As a Health Care Assistant you will be part of our dedicated nursing environment with full support.
- Experience in palliative care (not essential).
- Trained and comfortable in working in aged care facilities (qualifications a bonus).
- This is what we’re after:
- As hosts, we care for our customers and our team as our own whānau.
- Health and safety is super important and this is part of how we keep you, our team and our…
- Our Mental Health Assistants are key team members who assist our nursing and allied health staff to ensure an effective and efficient service.
- Experience supporting adults with all aspects of daily living, including personal care (showering, dressing).
- This would also include working overnight.
- The role of Patient Transport Officer is a hugely diverse role suited for those passionate about patient care.
- Then you will need the following:
- Providing support with personal care:
- Be friendly in your approach, passionate about working with people, and providing a high level of care for our clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.