Health Care jobs
- We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region.
- Rotating, four on two off rostered shifts.
- Gain work satisfaction by working with people with physical health needs who require comprehensive assessment and rehabilitation.
- Our Purpose: Why we do it.
- A strong clinical background in a mental health setting;
- Grow your career within an experienced team of mental health educators from broad clinical backgrounds!
- Join an experienced team of pharmacy professionals and contribute to our health system!
- We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people…
- Now is a particularly exciting time to join our service as we are developing a model of care and building a new high care area onto our current facilities.
- We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region.
- What's important around here is the way we care for…
- Providing high quality oral health care within scope of practice appropriate to the physical, social and cultural needs of pre-school and school age clients.
- Our Social Work team is part of a collaborative health system, where everyone works together to achieve positive health outcomes for patients, their families…
- Previous Mental health experience is essential.
- We care for consumers with complex mental and physical health needs and provide multidisciplinary team…
- Wound care experience is desirable, as well an ability to work well in a team.
- We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.