Health Care jobs
You refined by:
Geneva Healthcare (undo)
- Building strong and rewarding relationships with our clients and health professionals.
- Facilitating appropriate, efficient and quality placement and management…
- Experienced with and willing to carry out personal cares.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in an acute mental health or intellectual disability…
- We are looking for dedicated Support Workers to assist our male client with his personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming) and hoist transfers throughout the…
- Here at Geneva, we are currently searching for a casual in-home support workers to care for our client with a spinal cord injury.
- Fridays 3pm-11pm & 11pm-7am.
- Individuals who are willing and able to provide high quality of care.
- Geneva Healthcare has a great reputation, providing services both in the public and…
- You will be developing and maintaining respectful therapeutic relationships with people, providing primary health care for people in prison, including screening…
- Pressure care and wound management.
- Gains@Geneva is our Psychology and Allied Health Service, providing personalised assessment and rehabilitation for clients…
- Our client has correctional facilities based around New Zealand and they are looking for nurses to work in their health centres.
- Prison Nurse | New Zealand.
- Wound and catheter care experience.
- Preferably up to five years New Zealand post-graduate experience including one year in the community, primary health,…
- Be a registered nurse with proven health management experience, preferably including the aged care sector.
- Be passionate about providing high quality care.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.