Health Care jobs
- Ideally you will be an experienced Health Care Assistant with NZQA Certificate in Health and Wellbeing Level 3 and have experience in working in a health care…
- The role will entail providing assessment and interventions to enable positive outcomes for children and young people presenting with moderate to severe mental…
- The ability to provide continuity of care for women, with full support.
- We are seeking four midwives to create a continuity of care case loading team based in…
- A certificate in Mental Health Support work or equivalent or currently training to become a health professional.
- Service: Te Whare Ahuru (TWA).
- Minimum two years experience in a mental health area and / or have completed the mental health NESP (for registered nurse positions).
- This is a 3DHB position.
- We provide a comprehensive range of pharmaceutical care and extended roles to a variety of clinical areas.
- If you are highly self-motivated, enjoy working with…
- A friendly team of midwives who are committed to improving the quality of maternity care and supporting each other.
- Location: Hutt Hospital Maternity Unit.
- You will need to have a commitment and understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi (and application to health) and a willingness to work positively in improving…
- You’ll be responsible for the provision of anaesthetic and intensive care services including day case anaesthetics, theatre sessions, outpatient anaesthetic…
- We admit 24 hours a day and care for a variety of adults including patients undergoing gynaecological procedures, breast & bowel surgery.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.