Health Care jobs
You refined by:
- We are one of New Zealand’s leading health and care organisations, part of global Bupa group, which will provide you with opportunities to take your career to…
- Our DHB provides lots of work perks such as discounted gym memberships and health services, and provides a workplace support service to make working here a…
- The collection of services provide short term and long term care management and restorative rehabilitation solutions.
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana.
- We also offer wellbeing initiatives including Southern Cross health insurance, flu jabs, EAP and more.
- So, if you hold a current New Zealand MRTB; annual…
- Has a minimum of 3 year's post registration experience within a New Zealand hospital/acute care setting.
- Meade Clinical Centre - outpatient nursing team is…
- Staff within these professions are all involved in direct client care and work in a wide range of situations to improve the health and wellbeing of the people…
- Waikato's population is diverse and dynamic and demands the highest levels of care from its primary, secondary and tertiary health services.
- Experience working in a health care or similar maintenance intensive environment.
- If you hold trade or technical qualifications, or have experience in asset…
- Your responsibilities as an Enrolled Nurse will be to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate nursing care in the clinic environment to achieve the best outcomes for…
- Provide health care to all Cardiac & Stroke Rehabilitation patients.
- Provide health education to all patients.
- Waikato NZ Position Type: Full-Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.