Health Care jobs
You refined by:
- We are one of New Zealand’s leading health and care organisations, part of the global Bupa group.
- Bring your skills, passion and expertise to provide an…
- Work with a team that cares about you.
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety.
- Are committed to high standards of health and safety in the…
- Builds strong relationships across disciplines to improve health outcomes.
- It is integral to the effective development and ongoing success of this service that…
- You will have excellent communication skills in order to effectively liaise with patients, their Whanau and other health care professionals.
- We plan, fund and provide health and disability support services to a population of more than 400,000.
- Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon - Subspecialty spines.
- The Rainbow Place team work alongside other health professionals involved in the care of the child/young person, providing skilled paediatric palliative care…
- As well as concentrating on patient centred care we have a strong research focus.
- We plan, fund and provide health and disability support services to a…
- Community and/or palliative care experience.
- Knowledge of Palliative care and Hospice Philosophy.
- Accredited Equipment Assessor with Accessable - Level 1…
- Staff within these professions are all involved in direct client care and work in a wide range of situations to improve the health and wellbeing of the people…
- Experience in palliative care and/or community nursing.
- Experience in palliative care and/or community nursing will be a significant advantage and you will need…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.