High School Student jobs in Marlborough 0629
- This is a unique and truly exceptional opportunity to develop and lead a successful school whilst contributing thought leadership for the wider faculty.
- Location: A school serving a low income community, nationwide opportunities.
- It is 4X more likely to fail a student from a low-socioeconomic community.
- Hours are Wednesdays 5.00 pm, 1 hour per week during the high school term times, teaching a maximum of 3 students.
- Tutor a group of up to of 3 students.
- Research and postgraduate student supervision are essential components of the position.
- The primary roles within the School are to carry out internationally…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.