You refined by:
Bay of Plenty District Health Board (Tauranga/Whak...
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
- The role of the Health Care Assistant is to assist the Registered Nurse deliver a high standard of nursing care to patients in hospital.
- St John is at the frontline of pre-hospital emergency care, providing ambulance services throughout New Zealand.
- To be successful you will have:
- Each day, we provide a broad and customised service to our customers in public hospitals, hotels, restaurants, airlines, retail outlets, senior living and…
- Experience (6 months plus) in a rest home, hospital or disability sector.
- Healthcare Assistants - Wellington - Lower Hutt.
- We need you to have:
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles.
- We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that…
- Are you a caring person who loves to help others?
- Jane Mander Retirement Village in Whangarei has an opportunity for you!
- In this role you will:
- These range from lifestyle villages, rest homes, and hospitals.
- You will be part of our growth as we open our new wing of rest-home and hospital level beds.
- At Summerset we are here to bring the best of life to our residents.
- To do this, we know we need to take care of our people to form a team who are strong enough…
North Shore City, Auckland
- Casual Cleaners, North Shore Hospital.
- We want you to join our team of Casual Cleaners in the New Year.
- We are looking for people with a passion for making a…
- These range from lifestyle villages, rest homes and hospitals.
- Are you a cleaner with an eye for detail?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- You are a person who has:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.