You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- You will be in a permanent full-time business support role, working across all the Joint Venture hospitals and partnerships for this business.
- The Orchards, on Auckland's North Shore, embodies our determination that our elders enjoy the very best in their retirement and offers a full continuum of care…
- This busy Medical Practice is looking for one focused individual to work part-time as a medical receptionist.
- To join the team you will:
- We have a mental health and wellbeing team who work alongside our GPs, Practice nurses, Hospital staff and community agencies to support the provision of the…
- Metlifecare is an NZX50 and ASX listed company which currently owns and operates 24 retirement villages in the North Island, providing a continuum of care from…
- Supporting Training Accreditation Committee hospital inspections and visits.
- Bring your strong organisational skills and eye for detail to this key…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Join our Orthopaedics team in the Wellington Regional Hospitals.
- Starting early 2020, allocations available in Wellington Regional and Hutt Valley Hospitals.
- A kind trustworthy person who has initiative motivation and lots of energy is required to care for a young man with cerebral palsy.
- We are a 270 bed hospital and we provide most secondary services, as well as being the tertiary centre for regional plastic, maxillofacial and burns services,…
- This employer is looking for a long term female caregiver and home-helper in the Flatbush area.
- Applicants will be preparing meals, completing general cleaning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.