You refined by:
- We are specialists in the Aged Care sector and take pride in the service and staff we provide to our clients and their residents.
- Free flu shots for all staff.
- Each day is different with various Rest Homes, Hospitals and Rehabilitation clients as well as the option of Homecare throughout Auckland to choose from.
- A minimum of 6mths- 1 year nursing experience in NZ in an Aged Care, Hospital or Residential setting,.
- If you’re an experienced Registered Nurse with a good…
- Manager Aged Care Bay of Plenty.
- Love providing excellent care for our precious elderly?
- Do you have in-depth experience managing an aged care site?
- We need someone experienced and who demonstrates quality leadership for a senior management role at this well-established, boutique aged care facility that…
- $20.50-25.50 p/h + holiday + sick pay entitlement (depending on training).
- Nights (sleepover shift) plus daytime shifts.
- Drury based mid 20s female client.
- Christchurch role managing Dementia, Hospital & Respite Care.
- Offering Hospital, Carer Respite and Dementia care, this is a welcoming environment for residents,…
- As part of the regional clinical leadership team, this role needs someone able to drive clinical service delivery & fancial performance and provide clinical…
- Well established facility with equal split of rest home and hospital residents-offering a homely environment where the focus is on quality care.
We have removed 35 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.