You refined by:
Timaru, Canterbury (undo)
South Canterbury District Health Board (undo)
- High degree of fitness to cope with the physical demands of lifting linen, unloading and restocking trolleys, delivering and collecting fully loaded trollies to…
- South Canterbury DHB Emergency Department is looking for NZ Registered/Registerable doctors with either emergency and/or rural hospital training experience to…
- This is an interesting and varied role that interacts with all the departments of the hospital.
- Every moment matters is not only our vision, it is our…
- This role is to cover planned or short notice leave requests for a number of clerical reception and general hospital administration duties.
- Permanent, Full-Time, Weekday, Office Hours.
- CHART THE COURSE FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AT SOUTH CANTERBURY DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD.
- Inpatient Booking Office – Timaru Hospital.
- Permanent, Full time, Weekday office hours.
- Every moment matters is not only our vision, it is our commitment to…
- Permanent, Full Time, Weekdays, Office Hours.
- Every moment matters is not only our vision, it is our commitment to enhance the health and independence of the…
- Timaru is often considered to be a well-kept secret by those in the know, (well that is what many of our more recent SMO appointees have told us).
- There’s also a certain amount of administration work, with admissions, discharges, and patient notes, and you might sometimes need to accompany patients to…
- Permanent, Part Time, 0.5 – 0.8 FTE (Flexible to suit successful applicant).
- Monday to Friday, workdays to be decided after appointment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.