- Health Care Assistant - General Surgery.
- Where you'll be working: Waikato Hospital - General Surgery (Ward M12).
- Support in the development of your portfolio.
- Office skills, previous clerical and hospital computer skills would be an advantage but are not essential as training can be provided.
- Where you'll be working: Waikato Hospital, Hamilton.
- The details: Fixed Term for 12 months, 32 hours per week.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand.
- Where you'll be working: Clinical Typing Services, Waikato Hospital.
- The details: permanent, 20 hours per week.
- Are you just our type?
- Waikato hospital is affiliated to Auckland University medical school, meaning some teaching is expected and there are opportunities for research.
- Waikato District Health Board is seeking a dynamic, motivated, and exceptional senior midwife leader for its Women's Health service.
- Enrolled Nurse - Nursing Resource Team.
- Nursing Resource Team, Waikato Hospital.
- Are you an Enrolled Nurse looking for your next challenge?
- We run five hospitals across the district - a tertiary hospital in Hamilton, a secondary hospital in Thames, and three rural hospitals in Te Kuiti, Taumarunui,…
- Registered Nurse - Nursing Resource Team.
- Where you'll be working: Waikato Hospital, Nursing Resource Team.
- The details: Fixed term (6- to 12-month contracts),…
- Become a technical lead at one of New Zealand's largest tertiary hospitals, all while living in the stunning Waikato region.
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.