You refined by:
Hamilton, Waikato (undo)
Waikato District Health Board (undo)
- This role provides leadership to MITs for the BreastScreen Midland programme and also leads the mammography service in the Breast Care Centre based at Waikato…
- We run five hospitals across the district - a tertiary hospital in Hamilton, a secondary hospital in Thames, and three rural hospitals in Te Kuiti, Taumarunui,…
- Become a technical lead at one of New Zealand's largest tertiary hospitals, all while living in the stunning Waikato region.
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana.
- Waikato District Health Board is seeking a dynamic, motivated, and exceptional senior midwife leader for its Women's Health service.
- Enrolled Nurse - Nursing Resource Team.
- Nursing Resource Team, Waikato Hospital.
- Are you an Enrolled Nurse looking for your next challenge?
- Registered Nurse - Nursing Resource Team.
- Where you'll be working: Waikato Hospital, Nursing Resource Team.
- The details: Fixed term (6- to 12-month contracts),…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.