You refined by:
- Permanent role - 36 hours per week.
- When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you're part of something very special.
- Becoming part of our story.
- Permanent, part-time opportunity (16 hours per week) based at Burwood Hospital.
- Relevant certification (or intention to complete) is essential.
Quick Solutions 2015 Ltd
- Due to Business growth we are currently employing Caregivers and Support Workers.
- Both male and female required.
- The ideal candidate must have:
- Permanent, part-time Cleaner needed for Ashburton Hospital.
- We're looking for hard-working and reliable employees for Ashburton hospital unit to provide quality…
- Full-time, permanent role based at Hillmorton Hospital.
- Based at Hillmorton Hospital, you will assist in the maintenance and repairs of electrical items or…
- We are on the look out for Carers and Healthcare Assistants L0-L4 to work under the guidance of a Registered Nurse to provide quality care while earning well…
- Whether you are based at Christchurch Women's Hospital or one of our outstanding women centred primary birthing units at Ashburton, Rangiora or Lincoln or based…
- Admissions to Tupuna are via the four Acute Inpatient units at Hillmorton Hospital.
- Our aim is to work in collaboration and partnership with consumers and…
- To work in partnership with the ChCh Hospital General Manager, Director of Nursing Women's and Children's, Director of Midwifery, Chief of Child Health,…
Porters Ski Area
- Ensuring a safe and enjoyable ski area environment for all guests and staff.
- To maintain and promote the highest possible standards of service, safety and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.