You refined by:
Hamilton, Waikato (undo)
- We were the first hospital in Australasia to complete the Halyard Education programme in 2018.
- Sterilising Units are the heart of the hospital; our hands hold…
- We run four hospitals across the district - a tertiary hospital in Hamilton, a secondary hospital in Thames, and three rural hospitals in Te Kuiti, Taumarunui,…
- We are currently seeking Healthcare Assistant for the Waikato region as well as across NZ!
- We are looking for caring, loving and attentive Healthcare Assistants…
- This is an exciting opportunity for interventional trained Medical Imaging Technologists (MITs) to join a very busy unit in a tertiary hospital, performing a…
- We run five hospitals across the district - a tertiary hospital in Hamilton, a secondary hospital in Thames, and three rural hospitals in Te Kuiti, Taumarunui,…
- We are specialists in the Aged Care sector and take pride in the service and staff we provide to our clients and their residents.
- Free flu shots for all staff.
- From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical plant equipment at large hospitals to…
- Become a technical lead at one of New Zealand's largest tertiary hospitals, all while living in the stunning Waikato region.
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana.
- Where you'll be working: Waikato Hospital.
- The details: Permanent - Part time - Rostered.
- Explore this opportunity to join the nursing team in the operating…
- Our Textile Care division provides our industrial and hospital laundry customers with products, services and equipment to help them operate more efficiently and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.