You refined by:
Hamilton, Waikato (undo)
- This is an exciting opportunity for interventional trained Medical Imaging Technologists (MITs) to join a very busy unit in a tertiary hospital, performing a…
- We run five hospitals across the district - a tertiary hospital in Hamilton, a secondary hospital in Thames, and three rural hospitals in Te Kuiti, Taumarunui,…
- A minimum of two years post registration experience in an acute care, New Zealand setting, in a tertiary hospital is preferred.
- Closing Date: 26 January 2020.
- Become a technical lead at one of New Zealand's largest tertiary hospitals, all while living in the stunning Waikato region.
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana.
- We can provide you with a choice of work environments from the busy hospital acute setting to the rural birthing units.
- This is one of the largest wards in the hospital with 32 beds.
- Registered Nurse - Thoracic, Vascular & Cardiac Surgery.
- Closing date: 27 January 2020.
- This role provides leadership to MITs for the BreastScreen Midland programme and also leads the mammography service in the Breast Care Centre based at Waikato…
- Braemar Hospital, Waikato's leading private surgical hospital, provides state of the art technology and facilities and is dedicated to providing the highest…
- Have a minimum of two years post registration experience in an acute care setting in a New Zealand tertiary hospital.
- Closing Date: 27 January 2020.
- Braemar Hospital is a prestigious, leading private surgical hospital in the Waikato.
- Associate Charge Nurse – Plastics & ENT.
- To be successful, you will need:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.