Hospitality jobs in Avondale, Auckland
You refined by:
- We are a growing Hospitality + Cleaning company in downtown Auckland.
- Good eye for detail and love for cleaning and making a place look great!
- Short-term rental management is a brand new opportunity in the accommodation and hospitality industry so you will be ahead of the game with what you learn…
- Need experience in customer service and hospitality , and you must have impeccable communication skills, an eagerness to talk to people and a good heart.
- Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every…
- Copthorne Hotel Auckland is looking for part time Room Attendants to join their friendly Housekeeping team.
- This is a part time role working 10 hours per week.
- An interest in hospitality essential.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others Logan Campbell Retirement Village in Greenlane, Auckland…
- We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills.
- We are looking for part time Barista and Front of House.
- This role will be at Coffix on Elliot Street.
- The following hours will vary on how busy the store gets…
- We are looking for an experienced, energetic Front of House Restaurant Duty Manager to manage shifts at our Restaurant and Bar.
- Will have proven experience in customer service within the hospitality or retail industry.
- Being a Nespresso Sales Assistant is about more than just raising…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.