Hospitality jobs in Canterbury
You refined by:
- Just 15 minutes out of Christchurch, on the banks of Lake Kaikainui and with the spectacular Southern Alps as a backdrop, lies this resort-style hotel.
- We are seeking passionate and vibrant hospitality professionals to join our energetic.
- Our F&B service roles are a lot of fun, so if you’re an edgy hospitality…
- Looking for experienced Barista and Front of House!
- Making delicious coffee and serving food, providing excellent customer service, handling eftpos and cash.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Your outgoing personality motivates and encourages others around you, you understand hospitality excellence, doing the ordinary things extrremly well makes all…
$18 - $24 an hour
- Looking for a range of quality hospitality staff for a range of venues across Christchurch.
- Positions range from part-time and casual to full-time depending on…
$18 - $19 an hour
- Baking experience is preferred although training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Must be flexible as some weekend shifts will be required.
Apollo Motorhome Holidays
- You will be the first point of contact for all Guests arriving at the centre and exceed Guests expectations in accordance with company core values, policies and…
Johnathan Thurston Academy
- We are seeking passionate and vibrant hospitality professionals to join our energetic Food & Beverage Team.
- Our F&B service roles are a lot of fun, so if you're…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Hospitality jobs in Canterbury
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.