Hospitality jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- Earning $$ in our happy place!
- Looking for extroverts who would love interacting (face to face) with our guests, in various roles in NZ premier theme park!
- Be a part of the team who will deliver hospitality across our Stadiums for International Rugby, Rugby League and Concerts plus other exciting events and…
- Copthorne Hotel Auckland is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced F&B Attendant to join their team.
- This role will include working in all areas of food…
Heritage Hotel Management
Auckland City, Auckland
- Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 19 hotels in 15 New Zealand locations.
- We are on the looking for a part time Call Centre Operator and a part time fixed term Call Centre Operator to join Cordis Service team.
- So if you are ready!
- This includes everything from school dinners to army meals, and coffee bars to corporate hospitality.
- In short, we’re the world’s leading Foodservice Company,…
- This employer requires a hardworking, outgoing student to fill a role as front of house in their Mission Bay restaurant!
- Be willing to work hard and learn.
- 0 - 3 years experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of…
- We are looking for two reliable food and beverage attendants to join our team in Mangere.
- Times of work varies as you will be on shift work but breakfast starts…
- Opportunities to grow your hospitality career.
- We are looking for Kitchen Hands and Entry Level Chef's / Cooks for our NEW café in Mt Eden.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.