Hospitality jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- Earning $$ in our happy place!
- Looking for extroverts who would love interacting (face to face) with our guests, in various roles in NZ premier theme park!
- Any previous experience in a hospitality role is desirable, but not essential.
- We are urgently looking for part-time wait staff to join our restaurant based in…
- To succeed in this role you will need some hospitality experience, you will need to have some great customer service skills and you will need to be able to work…
- We are a fabulous, fun and fast-paced cafe at Royal Oak.
- We are now on the hunt for some front of house superstars to join our team!
- 1 year working in hospitality.
- It goes without saying we need people who love hospitality too.
- We are about to open a new restaurant and are looking for Front…
- Training will be provided for this role, but hospitality experience or a hospitality background is preferred.
- You will need to work for around 20 hours per week…
- We are looking for a reliable and dedicated kitchen assistant to work in our busy Royal Oak commercial kitchen, assisting our chefs and front of house team…
- Opportunities to grow your hospitality career.
- We are looking for Kitchen Hands and Entry Level Chef's / Cooks for our NEW café in Mt Eden.
- If you believe that it is possible to work and have fun at the same time, Provedor is your place!
- We're looking for people who enjoy the party atmosphere , are…
- We are a growing family of companies and a team of passionate individuals delivering the best food, hospitality, and support services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.