Hospitality jobs in Hamilton, Waikato
- Hamilton is a fast-growing city enjoying a recognised renaissance, with lively hospitality, cultural and creative sectors, regular international events and an…
- To grow your skills in the hospitality industry?
- Where you'll be working: Waikato Hospital, Hamilton.
- The details: Permanent, Part time Hospitality staff…
- We’re after talented hospitality professionals with energy and enthusiasm who want a job that is exciting, challenging and fun.
- Front of House Team Members.
- Experience within a customer service environment (hospitality or retail would be ideal but is not essential).
- Pizza Hut has been in existence in NZ since 1974 -…
- Those that have already discovered that hospitality is what he or she is great at, and wants to lock in an exciting future in the industry.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about working in the hospitality industry!
- An exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate, enthusiastic and…
- Where you'll be working: Bryant Education Centre, Waikato Hospital.
- The details: Permanent, 20 hours per week.
- Sound knowledge of the English language.
- Those that have had experience in hospitality are preferred but if you can show us that you’ve got the right attitude then we’re keen to hear from you too.
- Our client is seeking a suitably experienced chef to lead their busy kitchen on a temporary assignment starting at the end of January.
- We are a lovely Thai restaurant located on the Rototuna shopping centre, Hamilton.
- We require an experienced front of house to join our team at the Chim Thai.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.