Hospitality jobs in Massey West, Auckland
- Fantastic customer service skills - similar experience is an advantageous, as you must understand what great hospitality looks like.
- A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Retail Assistant/ Front Desk in the hair salon.
- You don’t need to be a hairdresser to be a perfect fit for…
- Previous experience in the food/hospitality industry would be an advantage but not necessary.
- We are looking for part-time staff to join the team for weekdays…
- We are looking for someone to work dayshift hours from 11 – 5pm.
- You will need to be reliable and passionate but also love to have fun while serving customers!
- This employer is looking for part time floor and bar staff for a busy Parnell restaurant.
- The bar is open from Tuesday to Sunday, lunch and dinner.
- We are a growing Hospitality + Cleaning company in downtown Auckland.
- Good eye for detail and love for cleaning and making a place look great!
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Our business is a small food takeaway place at Sylvia Park Mall and we are looking for a kitchen hand/front of house person to fill 2 part-time positions.
- We're a sharp, fast-paced casual bar in the heart of Auckland Central Viaduct, we take Hospitality seriously and we're looking for an awesome Bar Staff to join…
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- This employer is looking for a friendly and hardworking student to work as a Pizza Maker/ In-store Team Member.
- Operating Till and serving customers.
- We're a high-end hairdressing salon in Newmarket, Auckland, and we're looking for a Customer Service Superstar to join our front desk team!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.