Hospitality jobs in Massey West, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Fantastic customer service skills - similar experience is an advantageous, as you must understand what great hospitality looks like.
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- This employer is looking for a friendly and hardworking student to work as a Pizza Maker/ In-store Team Member.
- Operating Till and serving customers.
- Excellent Customer Service experience - hospitality, events, retail.
- Are you interested in working in events?
- Want to see NZ and earn $$ at the same time?
- This employer is looking for part time floor and bar staff for a busy Parnell restaurant.
- The bar is open from Tuesday to Sunday, lunch and dinner.
- A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Retail Assistant/ Front Desk in the hair salon.
- You don’t need to be a hairdresser to be a perfect fit for…
- Previous experience in the food/hospitality industry would be an advantage but not necessary.
- We are looking for part-time staff to join the team for weekdays…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Our business is a small food takeaway place at Sylvia Park Mall and we are looking for a kitchen hand/front of house person to fill 2 part-time positions.
- We're a high-end hairdressing salon in Newmarket, Auckland, and we're looking for a Customer Service Superstar to join our front desk team!
- This role would suit a student with experience in hospitality, particularly front desk, with an excellent command of communication skills.
- We are a small team which has achieved the cut of Metro Top 50 cafe for the last 5 years!!
- We work together as a close team.
- Experience is a must please.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.