Hospitality jobs in Mount Albert, Auckland
- An Auckland CBD Hotel is currently recruiting for a Full Time Guest Service Attendant to join our Guest Services team.
- The main duties of this role include:
North Shore City, Auckland
- Grada Recruitment is currently assisting a kiwi owned and operated shopfitting company who specialise in a number of different retail and hospitality fit outs.
Auckland City, Auckland
- You will be working on exciting and design lead residential, commercial and hospitality projects, producing high-quality documentation using Revit.
- You like to be highly organised, looking to develop a long-term career, like to be part of a team and have a passion for hospitality and authentic/Contemporary…
- At least 2 - 3 years hospitality management experience behind you.
- Above everything else you need to LOVE hospitality and be absolutely PASSIONATE about the…
- Proven experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- We really do believe in retail as a career.
- If you have experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you could be a Travel Consultant with Flight Centre.
- Who We’re Looking For.
- Previous experience in a housekeeping department (hospitality and/or aged care).
- Become part of an award-winning aged care business.
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Have proven customer service experience (e.g. in contact centres, hospitality, retail, reception etc.
- You would be working within a friendly contact centre team…
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience (such as hospitality, retail).
- You'll be the members guide though their journey with the organisation, taking calls…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.