Hospitality jobs in Mount Albert, Auckland
You refined by:
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- This employer is looking for a friendly and hardworking student to work as a Pizza Maker/ In-store Team Member.
- Operating Till and serving customers.
- Fancy a job at the top?
- Orbit Revolving Restaurant is looking for an experienced Bartender to join their close-knit team!
- A bit about the Orbit:
- This role would suit a student with experience in hospitality, particularly front desk, with an excellent command of communication skills.
- Shifts available 7 days a week, 6 am - midnight.
- Receive orders and serve customer requests.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional…
- Shifts available 7 days a week, 8 am - 6 pm.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Remove items from hallways and transport to service…
- Previous hospitality experience preferred but not essential.
- Shifts available 6 am - midnight.
- You will greet guests and assist guests/visitors entering and…
The New Zealand Coffee Company Limited
$19 - $21 an hour
- We are looking for an experienced front of house person to join our hard-working team.
- This is a Monday to Friday role with hours ranging from 6.00am - 5.00pm.
Sidart, Cassia, Sid at The French Cafe
- The position would suit a hospitality student looking to further their experience.
- We are looking for a passionate Hospitality front of house who wants to…
Auckland City, Auckland
- At One33 we pride ourselves on excellent customer care from the moment the client enters the establishment to the time they leave.
- Salary is a starting pay.
- We are looking for a new Room Attendant to join our team.
- Based in the CBD this is a Permanent Part Time role up to 20 hours per week helping us to keep our 4+…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.