Hospitality jobs in Mount Albert, Auckland
- We are a fabulous, fun and fast-paced cafe at Royal Oak.
- We are now on the hunt for some front of house superstars to join our team!
- Opportunities to grow your hospitality career.
- We are looking for Kitchen Hands and Entry Level Chef's / Cooks for our NEW café in Mt Eden.
- 0 - 3 years experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role.
- Delivering the best in technology and appliances starts with service – and our…
- We are looking for someone to work dayshift hours from 11 – 5pm.
- You will need to be reliable and passionate but also love to have fun while serving customers!
Auckland City, Auckland
- We love making a difference in the lives of kiwis with their hearing needs and next year we are looking to grow our team with two more full time contact centre…
- This employer requires a hardworking, outgoing student to fill a role as front of house in their Mission Bay restaurant!
- Be willing to work hard and learn.
- 1 - 3 years experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role.
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business…
- Training will be provided for this role, but hospitality experience or a hospitality background is preferred.
- You will need to work for around 20 hours per week…
Tonkin + Taylor
- If you are passionate about providing customer service and working with a fun hard-working team then we want to hear from you.
- Taking and entering sales orders.
- We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.