Hospitality jobs in Mount Albert, Auckland
You refined by:
- We are a small team which has achieved the cut of Metro Top 50 cafe for the last 5 years!!
- We work together as a close team.
- Experience is a must please.
- Previous experience working in a commercial lab environment is advantageous but not essential; if you have worked in hospitality or retail, this would also be…
- You will have at least 5-7 years' experience in project management within the retail or hospitality fitout industry.
- Travel around NZ will be required.
- We are a growing Hospitality + Cleaning company in downtown Auckland.
- Good eye for detail and love for cleaning and making a place look great!
- We're a sharp, fast-paced casual bar in the heart of Auckland Central Viaduct, we take Hospitality seriously and we're looking for an awesome Bar Staff to join…
- This employer is looking for people to be waiting staff at their restaurant.
- Duties in this role will include:
- Other general front of house duties.
- We are a growling Hospitality + Cleaning company in downtown Auckland.
- We are looking for people who can start immediately.
- Knows how a business operates.
- If you have the Duty Manager qualification and are looking for a good work experience in NZ hospitality, look no further!
- As a duty manager you will:
- In this role you will have the chance to stretch your management and leadership skills by working with a team dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative…
- We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
- Commitment to excellent service delivery.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.