Hospitality jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- Front desk receptionist needed for our salon in a shopping plaza.
- You will be responsible for:
- Would suit a friendly person who maybe has some experience in a…
- New Italian restaurant in Avondale looking for enthusiastic front of house waiters and bar staff!
- Both part time and full time positions available - experience…
- Have at least one year of experience working in hospitality.
- Previous experience in hospitality is an advantage though shouldn't preclude anyone with good…
- This employer is looking for enthusiastic and committed students to be front of house at their busy new restaurant in Alexandra Park.
- We are a suburban cafe located in Royal Oak looking for experience Part Time FOH staff to join our friendly team.
- To be suitable for this role you must:
- We're a sharp, fast-paced casual bar in the heart of Auckland Central Viaduct, we take Hospitality seriously and we're looking for an awesome Bar Staff to join…
- This employer is looking for part time floor and bar staff for a busy Parnell restaurant.
- The bar is open from Tuesday to Sunday, lunch and dinner.
- We're looking for the next mad cat to join our team in one of Auckland's busiest restaurant/bars starting now!
- Love Mexican food and beverages!
- Pay can be negotiated based on level of experience in the hospitality industry.
- An excellent way to gain experience in the hospitality industry for anyone…
- Fantastic customer service skills - similar experience is an advantageous, as you must understand what great hospitality looks like.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.